The Star is a symbol of great importance in the Tarot. It is the name of the 17th Card, and features in many of the Major Arcana. It is in the crown of the Empress, in the lantern of the Hermit, and mantle of the Chariot. When it appears, it is a symbol of special blessing or divine guidance. It is also important that the Star follows the 16th card of the Tarot, the Falling Tower. The Falling Tower is one of the darkest and most ill-fated cards of the Tarot, warning of a time of tragedy and disillusionment. But we must not despair: When night falls, the stars shine their brightest. The Star is the immortal hope that remains in darkness, and the beacon that guides us when all seems lost. What Star guides you?
Choose between seven stone options, each with a special blessing:
- Garnet (Deep Red) – For Passion and Intensity
- Carnelian (Orange) – For Health and Vitality
- Citrine (Pale Gold) – For Joy and Well-being
- Green Amethyst (Pale Green) – For Peace & Serenity
- Blue Topaz (Blue) – For Love and Friendship
- Smoky Quartz – For Centering and Stability
- Purple Amethyst – For Focus and Self-Mastery
This necklace includes a custom hand-finished antiqued brass chain, 16 inches with a 4 inch extender, for a fit that is adjustable between 16 and 20 inches.